Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
The Convention will be held at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Near the PA Turnpike (I-276), (Exit 326); PA Routes 202 & 422; and I-76 to I-476 going north and south , and 19 miles SE to Philadelphia and I-95.
Rooms may be reserved in two ways: reserve online by clicking the link Hotel Reversation or phone 800-333-3333 and specify the Radisson and ask for the International Organization of Lace.
The IOLI Convention room rate is $129 per day single/double occupancy, $139 for triple, and $149 for quadruple (plus taxes and fees). The IOLI room rate is available until June 15, 2017, and good for rooms booked for July 12 – July 24, 2017.
- FREE parking!
- Seven on-site restaurants:
- Nosh Deli (Breakfast or Buffet)
- American Grill (hotdogs, burgers, cheesesteaks)
- Asian Noodle
- Italian Market
- Valley Tavern (Pub food)
- Chef Luke Palladino’s steakhouse
- Fianco, his Italian cuisine
- Other features include, FREE WiFi
- A seasonal outdoor POOL & Fitness Center
- FREE shuttle to destinations within 5 miles of the hotel
- Mobility equipment such as 3-wheeled electric scooters offer comfort and reliability and are available for rental thru “Mobility on Wheels Scooter Rentals “at the Valet Services Desk or by calling 610-880-2566 for information and reservations.
- Adjacent to the hotel is the Valley Forge Casino Resort.
Within minutes of the hotel, enjoy Valley Forge National Historical Park, and three miles to the gigantic, recently expanded, King of Prussia Mall, Philadelphia Premium Outlets, and many more restaurants.
- Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
- 1160 1st Ave
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, 19406